We are very excited to introduce to you our latest video with a recap of all our 2021 Commercial Construction and Excavation Projects. It has been a rough year but we make it!
We are currently working on the Marshall Warehouse addition project in Grand Prairie and the Tarrant County Miller Avenue Buildings generator additions project.
Tarrant County is an urban county located in the north central part of Texas. Fort Worth serves as the county seat to a county population of approximately 2.1 million citizens. Tarrant County is a member of the North Central Texas Council of Governments. We are very fortunate to be building and working with this area.
Areas of the city of Grand Prairie are located within Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County. Find out more about Grand Prairie on the city website: https://www.gptx.org/residents/counties
Which types of projects do you serve?
- New custom building or construction
- Complete renovation of existing structure
- Replacement of portions of existing structure
- Repairs to existing structure
With regards to the repair or construction of load bearing structures, which of the following customers do you serve?
- Customers that require repair or construction of load bearing structures
- Customers that don’t require repair or construction of load bearing structures
- Customers that need a professional’s help to identify if their project involves repair or construction of load bearing structures
Which types of properties do you work on?
Which project sizes can you work with?
- More than 2,000 sq ft
Which types of customers can you work with?
- Customers just starting a project
- Customers with sketches and/or a basic idea of the project
- Customers with professional drawings (complete set of plans)
- Customers with permits pulled
HCC Contracting has been awarded a contract with Five Point Kitchen Solutions, LLC in Arlington Texas!
We were recently in final design on a 4 acre design build project in Mansfield. Hcc Contracting keeps busy!